In episode three, we discussed iOS minimalism and how our home screens were set up. In this episode, we dive into what’s on our other screens and some of the apps there we find useful. Plus, an update on Myke’s commitment to practice some iOS minimalism of his own.
The apps mentioned are:
- QueueUp by BitBQ
- NPR: NPR News App for the iPhone
- PlainText, Dropbox text editing for iPad & iPhone
- Ego, You're important.
- Sky Mobile TV for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store (iTunes)
- Birdbrain iPhone Application
- London Tube Deluxe for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store (iTunes)