On this episode, spured by a reader/listener email, Myke and I discuss photo management. Basically, we have some ideas about this stuff but no solid answers. What to use, how to deal with the deluge… We have more questions than answers. That said, there are some strategies I’ve been thinking about surrounding my own situation.
Plus, we mention a couple of other camera apps for the iPhone that were are liking lately.
Items discussed in this episode are:
- D40 from Nikon
- Camera+ …now with Clarity
- Apple - iPhoto - New full-screen views, emailing photos, and more.
- Apple - Aperture - Pro performance with iPhoto simplicity.
- Capture — The Quick Video Camera for iPhone
- SonicPics - Give Voice To Your Pictures!
- Amazon.com: Limited Edition Star Wars Moleskine Notebooks
- Patrick's Unused Notebooks