In this episode, Myke and I do some catching up on the London riots (So very glad he is OK). We discuss why no news is still good news except when the news matters. We also discuss some of my recent thoughts and discussion (and flat out crazy ideas) around email.
This episode is brought to you by Paste Interactive. Tools for people who build websites. As always, Fusion Ads have our back.
Links for today include:
- New Statesman - London Riots
- Weekend of protests planned over cuts | Society | The Guardian
- Asp Baton (law enforcement) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Garrick Van Buren .com « Web Application Research, Strategy, and Development
- AwayFind - Mobile notifications for priority messages. The email management solution for Gmail and Exchange.
- Apple - iOS 5 - iMessage