In this rambling episode, Myke and I talk a bit about his trip to Memphis, some of my travel experiences, and the emotional baggage of houses. I also recount an amazing experience I had not too long ago at The Peabody Hotel in Memphis. It taught me an important business lesson — how to gain a customer for life.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Peabody Hotel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Downtown Memphis Hotels: The Peabody Memphis Hotels Tennessee Conference Centers
- Twitter / @bethanyg: In which I achieve my life long dream
- Lansky Bros. — This is the clothing store I mention towards the end.