In this longer than normal episode, Myke and I are joined by the lovely Sami Furse to talk about running, preparing for a physical challenge, setting goals, embracing the suck, and why your mind matters. All of this is discussed under the context of marathons but the ideas are applicable everywhere.
This episode is brought to you by Squarespace, everything you need to create amazing websites. New offer: When you sign up for any plan, they will give you a custom domain for free and take care of your email needs with Google Apps. Just go to http://squarespace.com/70decibels to start you two week free trial today and use the code ‘70decibels5’ to get 10% off your first purchace.
- Barefoot running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vibram FiveFingers : Barefoot Sports Shoes : Toe Shoes & Minimalist Shoes
- Newton Natural Running: Optimal Running Form | Newton Running
- GORUCK Challenge
- 70Decibels - Enough - Ep 133 - Where’s Your Wobble?
- Running in Silence | Static Made
- London Marathon Inspiration
- Dashing Divas