In this episode, that I hope becomes a regular thing, I discuss some of my favorite books on a particular subject. In this case, I discuss books on solitude. This leads to a discussion of my love of learning for learning's sake in general.
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- A Place of My Own: The Architecture of Daydreams by Michael Pollan
- Walden (Princeton Classic Editions) by Henry David Thoreau
- Amaranth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bared Blade (A Fallen Blade Novel) by Kelly McCullough