In this episode, Mr. Stephen Hackett of 512 Pixels sits in the driver’s seat while Myke is "on holiday" as they say over on his side of the planet. We discuss journalling in particular and the freshly updated Day One app in particular. I believe that the key to keeping a journal is to keep the barrier to do so as low as possible.
- Day One | A simple Journal
- 5-Year Journal - Paper Journal - Levenger
- Field Notes
- Static Made | Emails to My Unborn Daughter
- Quote - "I had three chairs in my house; one for solitude, two for friendship, three for society." — Henry David Thoreau
- Slogger — Social Logging by any other name would have a better name - Brett Terpstra