In this episode, I follow up on a recent post on Minimal Mac about my increasing comfort with erasing because the technology is becoming smart enough to never forget. This is just the starting point as the conversation takes several interesting directions and becomes our longest episode to date.
Among the items discussed in this episode are:
- Minimal Mac | Meditations on Erasing, Outsourced Memory, and The Second Self
- Amber Case: We are all cyborgs now | Video on TED.com
- Ebookling : Augmented Humanity: Second Selves, Mental Cybernetics, and the Future of You
- [The Best of Both Worlds (Star Trek: The Next Generation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Best_of_Both_Worlds_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)
- Ev Bogue: Augmented Humanity at the Edge of Human Evolution — Blank Page (why I‚Äôve started over)
- danah boyd | apophenia I AM OFFLINE! On Email Sabbatical from December 9 — January 12
- Duchess Beatrix - My daughter Beatrix’s blog.
- The Podcasting Project - Myke's new site